Sunday, February 1, 2009

Goal: go to more concerts this year

I want to go to more concerts this year because I never go. I do want and need to save my money however. I am trying to go and will go to one... at least... hopefully...

LeAnn Rimes will be performing Tuesday night at a theater near my house. It is $50 a ticket, though.

Montgomery Gentry will be playing in my area at a really small venue in March.

Keith Anderson and Luke Bryan (he's hot!) are going to be at House of Blues at Downtown Disney


There is of course Coachella. Really want to go to that...Trying to get Melha to go with me... $99 for a 1 day ticket, or $269 for the weekend
Friday: Paul McCartney, Franz Ferdinand
Saturday: The Killers, Amy Winehouse, Band of Horses, Drive-By Truckers,
Sunday: The Cure, Peter Bjorn and Jon



In May we have Stagecoach, the country music festival, which is much more reasonably priced at $99 for the weekend
Kenny Chesney, Kid Rock, Chris Cagle (I want to see him so badly in concert one day and have missed 3 opportunities), Darius Rucker (from Hootie and the Blowfish), Lady Antebellum, and the Zac Brown Band

I'm glad Coachella was thrown in the mix- I'm not as hick as I sound with all of those country artists. I listen to everything, though.

No comments: