Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2 new guys

There is of courseMax that I mentioned the other day. We chatted for several hours over IM on Saturday. He is currently house sitting for a friend in Palm Springs. I'm very interested in him.

Then a new guy popped up on the radar- or not a new guy- an online friend more or less. For the time we'll call him Teacher Friend. He is nearly 30, 6'3'', 215lbs, awesome smile, etc. etc. He is a teacher at a local school that I met online about a year ago I want to say. We actually met at the local gay bar probably in March I think- I'm sure I posted this- just not sure where. I gave him a video cord for his video camera that would work in his, but not mine. We have continued chatting online since our first meet- the usual- what are you up to? How's work? How's school? Occasionally he has brought up things like he was horny, wishes someone was there. This past summer he was redoing his swimming pool and when it was finally done he was saying how great it would be to have someone to "share" it with, and I hinted that it would be nice to be there in it with him. He never took me up on the offer. He had a boyfriend and will have one until the end of the month when they break up. His boyfriend is moving to New York. They've been going out a year and about 4 months. Well, tonight, we were chatting about 3p.m. and he was telling me he was horny, of course I was. I go to dinner, get allergy shots, come home, and he is still horny. We chat, we talk about sex, then he says he is single at the end of the month. I asked what he meant. I asked if he was planning to break up with his boyfriend, and he told me he was moving to NY at the end of the month, and so is in a relationship until then. We got to chatting more- top or bottom, favorite things to do in the bed, turn ons, turn offs, you get the idea. Soon we both arrived at the conclusions we could both enjoy a good romp together. He asked if I would do it. I said I was down. He wrote back he was up. I told him all 7'' of me were up. The convo went on for several hours about sex, interests, and so on. He asked if I'd date him and I said yes. He said we'd have to meet up some more. So we talked for a long while and I'm not sure what will happen with that. I was thinking could I date him? He seems really monogamous - I know that I did drop hints this past summer about the pool, etc, or when horny just to see what he says, so I guess that's a good indicator he doesn't cheat. Maybe nothing will happen, and we'll just be friends.

2 comments:

Aek said...

Sounds like you could have a fun time with him. :-)

Even as just friends, it'd probably still be good to have another friend, and a teacher at that, lol!!

Anonymous said...

Careful with the cheating thing. Do you really want to be part of that triangle? If you're willing to risk it...

But, I guess if he's not dating, might be worth a go?