Saturday, November 7, 2009

Doggie dick and more

The Guy called me about 12p.m. Friday, which was surprising. I had actually been planning to call him to see if he would proof my paper since I didn't necessarily want to show my mother who is my primary editor when it comes to my papers. My mom picks up on grammar mistakes I don't. So he said Jeff was coming over at 3 and they were grabbing some salmon from our favorite quick eat, healthy food place. He asked if I wanted to come over, I said yes, and he told me to come anytime.

I get to his house at 1:30 and he is on the phone with work or something because he didn't go in. He told me he was finally successful in setting up a Mac Mini as a backup drive where he can store all of his music and play iTunes movies from. He was very excited, and I was too, I think it is neat all the stuff he is always trying. We watch some show on his media server stationed in the office on Apple TV in the living room. It was a show about the 60s and Vietnam with several musical solos where characters would sing Beatles songs. It was about a guy from Liverpool who comes to the US to find his father, then winds up with a group of hippies, and then in the end is deported back to Liverpool. During the movie we made lots of comments about the movie- we sang, we made comments about the wardrobe, and other things. It was kind of a long movie that dragged on. (Does anyone know what it was called btw?).

Jeff still hadn't shown up by about 4p.m. and tuvimos mucho hambre. The Guy and I went to pick up the food ourselves. We also stopped at the bank so he could deposit some checks. The Guy tells me how he gave Josh the ultimatum. He has told him for a week that his phone has to be ported from The Guy's account or it will be turned off at 8a.m. tomorrow.

We arrive back and Jeff comes a few minutes later as we are piling food on our plates. They were out of potatoes so instead we have couscous, pasta salad, and a delicious spinach salad. The pasta was not my favorite. The couscous were quite good. The chicken was good. I decided to do chicken instead of salmon, and hit the spot. It was my first time having that. Jeff brings his dog, a little pomeranian or something, and he eats standing up at the counter in the kitchen talking on the phone. We try some random drink supplement for joints that Jeff brought and make small talk while Jeff is in the midst of chatting on the phone.

During this time it was funny that The Guy's new husky was laying with his head down on the tile floor and Jeff's dog would come over and raise his hind leg (because he is a male dog) and let The Guy's dog lick his little pomeranian penis. It was hilarious. We confirmed that there were 3 gay dogs in the house, and yes, all the dogs are males. It was so comical to watch. Later, as The Guy was getting ready to leave, he made a comment about that, "don't do anything I wouldn't do, like lift my hind leg and let the husky lick at my dick."

The Guy took off about 5 to go to the gym while Jeff and I stayed. Jeff played WOW and I worked on my paper for my class. The Guy texted once to make sure the dogs were ok. Then he called twice. Once Josh sent a text asking why The Guy had "changed" and why he was so "different," which really shut The Guy down. He was then sick to his stomach, nearly in tears, and we just reminded him he is doing the right thing and Josh is getting a free ride off of The Guy. While he was gone I chatted with Max, a guy he hooked up with once, and then saw at a bar in my city, and thinks he is my type. He told Max to add me last weekend on facebook and so we chatted. Seems like a cool closeted guy who goes to college in my city.

Jeff took off about 8:30 and The Guy arrived back at 8:35. He told me how worried he was about leaving the dogs alone. He told me about what he texted Josh and how Josh was totally avoiding everything. Josh just texted saying Jeff was behind this. The Guy again just laid out how Josh is distant and there is no reason to continue their friendship.

The Guy and I had been talking about TVs because I finally have the money to buy one I want I plan to do so. I showed him a couple I had in mind. He suggested we go to Best Buy. The Guy found a couple he wanted. He found a $2000 LG for his bedroom to upgrade that one, and was close to, but found it for $1600 on Amazon. We talked to a guy in the home theater department and he showed me some TVs that were good for the price and I took a picture of their price tag so I know what I want. I will wait until probably around Christmas when the prices may go down even more. I also want to see the Black Friday ads. The Guy asked 3-4 times if I thought he should buy the TV and he had told me earlier in the evening my job was to say NO because he is trying to save more, although he is not doing a good job with it.

While at Best Buy Josh was texting that it was past 9p.m. and he didn't know where the AT&T store was, and it was closed, so The Guy texted him he has until the weekend is over and that's it. Hopefully that stays true.

The Guy and I went back to his place and talked about random little things. I told him Max had been messaging me and we talked about random things. The Guy asked if he was free, and the thing that went to my mind was he would invite him over, threesome, you get the idea. We also talked about Linda. I told him everything I just said in my previous post, and he was amused, and thought I was doing pretty good avoiding her. We talked about cleaning. He told me how he loves Jeff, but everytime he comes over Jeff leaves a trail. In The Guy's sink Jeff left a plate half full of food, which I would never do, The Guy pointed out. He said that he thinks how our moms teach us to clean shows a lot about how we do things and pick up after ourselves. Though The Guy may not always do it, he sees a ton of dirt in his place that others may not. He said I probably do too because my mom is a home ec teacher and she has probably drilled me over and over about how to clean. I admitted she had. Any holiday used to be cleaning day. The Guy showed me his dirty base boards, the corners and crevices in his walls, the tops of surfaces in the kitchen, the blinds, and all of the areas with tons of dirt. We agreed we both know how to clean. We talked about how The Guy is using the pet hotel again, and how he trusts me over all of his friends to pet sit, but 3 days with new pets is difficult, plus I am still forgiving him, so he hasn't earned any dog sitting points with me. I joked that it was fine if he had asked because we are speaking again, but also for me it is close to work. It is 12 minutes from work as opposed to 30-45.

The Guy wanted to get some sleep about 10, so I wished him a good trip, and took off.

6 comments:

El Genio said...

I think the movie was Across the Universe.

Anonymous said...

I never heard of couscous. I'm so sheltered.

MAX huh. Good luck with him :). I want to see Josh, he must be hot for the Guy to be all totally fucked up over him.

No comment on gay dogs.

Mike said...

Closet: You aren't missing too much with Josh. He is probably 5'10'' or so. He has several tattoos like the Famous Stars and Straps logo on his right breast. He is Italian and has sort of that "I can mess you up look." He is trying to really bulk up.

Mike said...

El Genio: WOW! Just googled it and that's what it was! You're good!

Anonymous said...

i don't care for those star tatoos, they look cartoony and silly (in my opinion).

Anonymous said...

u saw such before ??[url=http://bit.ly/6DwsFE]such a hottie.[/url]

help would be cool you just click and i get 1 more pic