Friday, November 20, 2009

No Vegas for me

I think I went the easy way out and told my cousin I couldn't go. 10 people in 2 hotel rooms, all drunk is just not my thing. I texted her this morning and said I didn't think I was going to make it because of a sinus headache and oncoming sinus infection. I had the awful migraine headache. The headache had been with me since about 2p.m. Thursday. She told me that she was sad and that I should try my best. I did. I don't mind going to Vegas, and it would have been fun had it not been 10 people to 2 rooms, 6 guys in 1, 4 girls in another.

I'd like to go to Vegas, wanted to go, and feel bad for not going. I just didn't want to go under the super cheap broke college student plan like she has in mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Wanna go with me sometime? :D I promise there'll be no one else in the room. *cough*

Anonymous said...

I'll be there in December! Woohoo.
Don't blame you, I did that once (crammed a ton of people into a room, I didn't enjoy that either).