Thursday, November 26, 2009

Mi día de acción de gracias

Well, I'll start off with every detail...

I was up until 3a.m. talking to Teacher Friend. He has been chatting and messaging me nearly everyday, and I do the same to him. I think there's maybe something there. We chatted, he texted me when he headed out for dinner. We talked about underwear, being horny, and things like that. He thought I needed pictures, and at 2a.m., I was beyond the point of caring. I invited him to view my webcam. He invited me to view his, but his was dark, so he put light on. He always seems so private, but last night not so much. We were making faces on the cam with each other, I was the drugged one he decided with my homegrown herbs because I had a fascination playing with my fingers and putting them in front of the cam. He said he can see that I'm definitely a middle school teacher. He was being dirtier and making dirty signs with his hands (like a penis going into an ass). Soon shirts off, pants off, we're jacking. It was HOT!!!

I was up at 9. My mom made French doughnuts for breakfast- our new Thanksgiving tradition for the past few years since we go over to the relatives house on Thanksgiving. They were soooooo good and hit the spot!!!

We met for lunch with my aunt, uncle, and aunt's extended family. We met at 1 because we needed more time to play football since it always gets too dark too soon. Probably 30 people in attendance. Some observations:
- Lesbian cousin on my dad's side of the family brought her girlfriend and she was never formally introduced as "girlfriend." Lots of awkwardness because she had been shunned by the family so long and was suddenly back, and with her girlfriend. There was definitely apprehension toward her. The people I expected to be more welcoming were. The people I expected to hang back like my aunt and aunt's sister all did. Everyone was nice to her girlfriend, but it was implied who she was, or it came out that they were living together in a 1 bedroom apartment sharing the same bed. Comments were made once she left like "you hope they don't turn that way," "these things happen," showing disapproval by my aunt's sister. My aunt didn't say anything, but she wasn't pleased.
- I love 7 layer bean dip and homemade salsa... I probably ate 1/4 of the bean dip
- My cousin says there will probably be a more organized Las Vegas trip sometime in December. Problem not this weekend, but the following weekend or weekend after.
- We had several aunt's daughter's friends over who don't really have any family to go to for holidays. LC is a longtime friend and his kids are with his ex, so he came to hang out, eat, and play football.
- Another friend is an older lady, probably 60, a neurosurgeon and professor that adopted 2 kids from Russia a few years back. Incredibly brilliant woman. She is about to have a major invention in that field marketed that will be millions. She found out about my health problems/headaches and she wants to see me to see if she can help, and Kaiser should cover it she said. She's at every family gathering now.
- Daughtry was hot during the Dallas game, and I enjoyed the performance
- I think I may understand football a little more... or not...
- I can hardly catch a football
- I can run
- I can tackle
- I get confused and may run in a direction I'm not supposed to
- I can run
- I could never run in high school
- I kind of sort of get football
- Throw me the ball and I may start running in the wrong direction

Fun time overall just hanging with everyone, talking, and watching up

Now I'm here at home watching "Monster in Law" en Espanol.

2 comments:

Aek said...

Hehe, sounds like fun times. :-P

Football isn't so hard, you get the hang of it pretty quickly. But it's good to have one or two good friends teach you how to play and all the rules, and to just be patient with you.

Happy Thanksgiving. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh man, every single year around this time I'll go home. Invariably there's a get together and my brother in law puts on a football game. I always have to have the rules explained to me again. :/ At least you had fun playing it. ^_^