Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hey baby let's go to Vegas

But unfortunately it wouldn't be with my baby. It would be with 9 other 23-25 year olds. My cousin asked me last night if I wanted to go to Vegas next Friday night-Sunday afternoon with 3 of her girlfriends, her boyfriend, and 2 other couples that my cousin and her boyfriend are friends with. We're all going to pile in to my cousin's little 2 door sports car, and her boyfriend's Ford Ranger twin cab. All of them could easily afford their own rooms, but rather than paying too much, they want to save money and have 10 people room in 1 room the first night. The room is only $50. The second night we'd have 2 rooms. Apparently we aren't going to spend much time in the room, so we don't need much. Um. I dunno. I don't want to be in a room with a bunch of people- many I barely know- and have them passed out for hours because they're drunk. Yeah, my cousin said that she wants me to go with her to BevMo on Thursday to buy $300 in booze. Her friend Laura who is going is getting her own room, and I am tempted to do the same. I don't want to seem stuck up or away from the group for doing that, but whatever, the whole rooming together is not my thing. I want to come and go as I please... explore... not lay around forced to be quiet because they are passed out. I also have to think ahead, "what if I find a hot guy?" So to go or not, and own room or not, those are the questions.

2 comments:

Crap Newsman said...

possibility of a hot fuck > rooming with peeps you barely know = yes

Steevo said...

sounds awful to me unless i am a cheap n broke student at uni.