Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The coolest outfit

Here's another one of my supposed really cool outlets. I'd never worn my brown Banana Republic pants and my turquoise polo together. I'd always done navy blue jeans and turquoise, but enough of that. Also sporting my brown suede Vans. All the students with the canvas Vans casuals were totally jealous. I wore it today and got various comments from the students like:



"You have the coolest bubble gum shirt"
"You have more Vans than I do"
"Where do you get your shoes?"
"What colors of Vans do you own?"
"You match so well."
"You always wear skinny pants."
"Are those Vans skinnies?"
"What happened to your skinny Levis?"

So funny!!!

2 comments:

Aek said...

What . . . unusually clothes conscious students you have. o_O

Doug said...

I'm enjoying the color combination :)