Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm a fighter

I have been chatting with The Guy the past couple days. Told him yesterday about my professor. Told him about her last night. He was as floored as I was as to what happened- she did some things I didn't even mention in my blog that will probably have her banished from the university. This morning I had 3 emails fired off to administration at my school about the incident last night. Just received a quick response the incident is being looked in to. Anyways, The Guy made an excellent point, and it is so true; something that I know about myself:

People may try to take advantage of me or push something over on me because I appear to be the quiet and shy one, but they do not know me. When they finally find out about me they see that I am a fighter and I will do everything within my power to make sure something is right, I become loud, and I fight back, they realize their mistake.


So true...

And if I were a DJ on 1043 MYFM this song would be playing in the background throughout all of this... lol

3 comments:

Joey said...

Hey, Mike!

I am glad to hear that you are deciding to fight this one. No one has the right to dictate your life, and you should not be forced to do something that you do not want.

If I can help in any way do not hesitate to let me know.

Aek said...

Woah! I really want to know what happened now!! o_O

Aaron said...

I think that you're doing what you should be doing. :) Just as long as whatever you do, don't think about punishment, think about how to teach someone to be a better person. :) Good luck, Mike!