We have had a technician out to our house 3 times in 2 weeks to deal with our constant wireless disconnects, and I've heard it all. Your lies are getting unbearable.
Please don't tell me any of the following:
- A Mac computer will run slower on the internet than a PC
- A laptop will run "slower to much slower" on a wireless network because it is wireless
- You should have almost no reception on a laptop if you're far away from the router - they consider far away my bedroom, 30 feet from the router - I know that a router usually has a several hundred foot distance around it where you should still get some signal - Drive by wifi- hello?
- It is normal to have DSL link retrains
- There is no set amount that is considered normal when it comes to DSL link retrains
- We are not seeing any errors
- Moving the DSL equipment to another room will completely get rid of the DSL link retrains
- There is no such equipment to fix a DSL link retrain because they are normal
- There are no errors from your line coming back to the company
- We have replaced every possible piece of equipment, so there will be no problems
- We have done everything we possibly can
- Watching too many youtube videos may make your internet go down
- The DirecTV box is the culprit- the Direct TV box is not hooked up to the phone line or internet- The DirecTV box is a good 15 feet from the router- surely that's not the case
- Cell phone use will not interfere with our router
- It is not the weather day in and day out in sunny Southern California diluting our signal
- The computer monitor and tower, and printer are the electronics around the router. Those are not the culprits to our awful signal.