I have been managing to keep myself busy doing something everyday of break so far...
- Hung out at home
- Grocery shop
- Hiked up a mountain in the area with my neighbor Lindsay
- Running errands- dry cleaner, Target
- Did week 1 reading for my online class
- Cleaned with my mom- I cleaned the linen closet- not fun
- Grocery shopping again to come home and experiment... I made this delicious cookie. It is healthy, no? It is healthy in my mind.
- Sex and the City with Darla - it was so great to reunite with my 5 favorite girlfriends, Darla included. We had a blast, and of course I think SATC fans loved it. I wasn't a fan until I took a class in college on the show, and now it fascinates me on so many levels, especially the writing and way the story is told. Any thoughts on the movie? The wedding part at the beginning didn't seem to fit in my opinion, but it was the PC thing to do, and I was glad to see the 2 finally married.
- Dealt with SBC when the technician came out- for about 5 hours we had no link retrains, but incredibly slow .5mbps internet. - The slow internet and retrains still persist.
- Linda helped me out in the afternoon with paperwork I have to submit to the state
- Dinner with my mom and her at Sizzler
- Working on the paperwork Linda got me started on that I have to submit to the state
- Have school later tonight
Update: My Thursday night class is taught by a teacher my dad used to work with. Soooo funny! Names came up, I mentioned my dad's name because we were mentioning how we were named, he asked if my dad was the one who used to work at X school, and I said yes. I scored lots of extra points... haha
- Working on the paperwork I have to submit to the state again as my advisor wants it turned in by Saturday or Sunday at the latest.
Plans for next week:
- LA Pride...? maybe? Dennis probably won't go, and The Guy has no want to go
- Hang out with Gonzo
- Hang out with my best friend from Mississippi- he'll be down in Carlsbad
- Do my assignment for the online class
- Plan to hang out with Darla again