Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hit on by lesbians

My cousin texted me about 4:30 wanting me to go out tonight to Brandin' Iron. Sure, why not? It was only a Tuesday night. I met up with everyone at about 9:30. It was karaoke night, and my lesbian cousin is a regular on Tuesdays always singing.

I get there about 9:30 and make my way in. Some of the people my lesbian cousin Brit was hanging with the last time were there and they were chatting with her and her girlfriend. We sat around, and my cousin got up to sing Carrie Underwood. She did very well, and yes, I think I'm a tough judge. She has won singing competitions for the county, so that says something. We talked about how we rarely see each other, phones, what we've been doing, and random stuff like that.

My cousin, her boyfriend, her best friend Laura, and 2 friends of their's show up- this cousin and Laura are the ones I saw Lady A and Tim McGraw with. We get drinks- I go with a Miller Lite, but everyone else goes with CFM (Come Fuck Me's). We mostly listen to some bad Shania karaoke, one guy who insisted on butchering every Tim McGraw song he could think of, a guy who kept singing Garth Brooks and didn't have Garth's range. My lesbian cousin and Laura did sing some good Shania karaoke- From This Moment.



After this the group kind of disbands and some end up at the pool table. I stick around with my lesbian cousin, Brit, and her girlfriend. One of the friends of my other cousins comes over and says she is bi, and how hot my cousin and her girlfriend are. They talk about gay clubs in the area, all the straight people there, how they tend to lean more towards girls even though they've all dated guys. The bi gal kept saying how hot I was, how she could fuck me and would let me fuck her. She said that she has Lady Gaga moments, though, and would probably think about being with a girl while doing that. She told me that she was ready to go in the bathroom and let the fucking begin. She'd let my lesbian cousin's girlfriend come too. The rest of the group came back up and instead the conversation turned to how straight am I? Do I consider myself 100% straight? Before I could answer bi girl was saying of course I'm 100- she doesn't get any vibes from me. LMAO.



Bi girl goes out to smoke and we all go to a pool table and shoot some pool. My cousin, lesbian cousin, and Laura all go up and sing "I Love Rock and Roll." I take over shooting pool for Laura, and I did ok. I'm not a great player. My cousin's boyfriend was laughing at me nonstop because I was insistent I wasn't going to do it because I suck so bad. I did have a couple incidents where I made and did really stupid things, but I lived, and I did get a couple balls in. We stood around a while talking about family and toda la drama, then about 1a.m. we took off. Good. I was tired. In the parking lot it was decided we are all going to Vegas July 23. I am not sure I want to go with them. They were the ones who wanted to crash in a hotel with like 10 people together. Eeew.

1 comment:

Aek said...

LOL!! Quite amusing. :-P You should've let them let you fuck them, hahaha.