Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hair teaser



Kind of random, but that's how I am. Here's a photo of me snapped tonight. The only reason this is of significance is because of what I have done to my hair. When I got a haircut 3 weeks back the lady had just finished bleaching someone else's hair before me and had a little bleach left over. She asked if I wanted to go back to blonde. I said NOT FULLY BLONDE, but a little bleach would be alright for highlights sake. My hair right now is a light to medium brown. Also, I still have to look professional and so bleaching was probably not the best thing, but highlights were fine. So I let her... and here's the results. I know bleaching is so 3-4 years ago, but I actually really like the change since it is temporary.

What do you guys think? Next time I may be more adventurous and go with dark and light highlights.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice thought you look very much like golon from lord of the rings in the pic my pressssssssiocs lol Love<~peter~>

fan of casey said...

Mike: I think you need to get out into the sun more, your face is blindingly pale. :-)

OK, seriously, that hair looks quite nice. I like short hair on guys.

Aek said...

I think the way you took that photo was kinda funny. :-P But the hair seems to work on ya.

Anonymous said...

Love the hair. Nothing wrong with that body either, it appears. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Really like the graphical design and navigation of the site, easy on the eyes and good content. other sites are just way too overflowing with adds

Anonymous said...

Princess frosty locks, lol.