Monday, November 1, 2010

1 day before election day

1 day before election day and after nearly 18 months of campaign ads I have figured out why I don't like Meg Whitman. She looks too much like my Aunt in Nor Cal. :-\ My Aunt in Nor Cal's hair is just more wavy. And personally I'd like to think that my family has better genes than Whitman.



Oh, and while we're on the subject of Whitman I just don't connect with her. I don't think she represents the true Californian. She says that she's just like us, came to California to live the California dream. But is she really? Where's her botox, boob job, and facelift? That makes a true Californian!

3 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: That's definite negative vibes connecting her to your psycho aunt - now you know who to vote for. I voted absentee two weeks ago, I hope the democrat candidate wins so we can finally get some civil unions in Hawaii. Equality for everyone!

Bruce said...

It's evident that she's not taken advantage of any of those procedures. It's also evident that she has no gay men as friends because they would have put all her money to good use with a complete makeover!!

Mike said...

fan of casey: Hopefully things went well in Hawaii.

Bruce: SOO TRUE!!! Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope everything is going ok!