Monday, November 8, 2010

Sister's computer

My sister left her Macbook on the floor of the living room last night next to the couch. My mom got up this morning and walked into the living room, didn't see the computer, and stepped on my sister's computer. The screen is "distorting the image" whatever that means- I've yet to see the computer- just listened to what my sister had to say. I figure I'll remain distant rather than become emotionally invested in this. My sister cried, threw a fit, called my mom all sorts of not so kind names, and now is demanding my parents buy her a new computer. Um. No. And my dad said he would handle the computer and see about getting her one because she needs one. Excuse me? She has a desktop that she doesn't use. And shouldn't she have to pay when she is the one who should have known better than to leave her computer on the floor?

My sister is such a dumb bitch.

4 comments:

Aek said...

o_O? . . .

Phunk Factor said...

Generally I'm sort kind towards girl but her ur sister's behavior is totally childish...never ever leave a mac or a laptop just lying on the floor...anybody can simply walk over it and cause some small or heavy damage!!!

fan of casey said...

Mike: Gosh, your sis is sure accident prone or should I just say it -- careless and reckless. Tell her to get a cheapie netbook instead if she can't take care of a Macbook which costs at least 1,000.

Actually if only the screen is damaged, that can be replaced as long as the other internal parts are working OK.

Anonymous said...

I'm 100% that your sister has some kind of genetically-determined mental disorder. I can't imagine anyone being that dumb and that inconsiderate just by chance. Did your parents spoil her or something? Was she dropped on her head as a child?

In summary, your sister might take the Bitchy Fucktard of the Year award.