Sunday, November 21, 2010

Capitalize!

I hate simple grammar mistakes like this.

Direct TV, a large, national company should be embarrassed for allowing millions of their subscribers to see this.



There are 2 errors and both deal with capitalization.

What did your teacher teach you about proper names?

They always have to be capitalized!!!

Now that I have that out of my system I am off to Orlando for a few days of R and R. I know I'll be blogging while I'm there as I am never at a loss for "random thoughts" running through my mind, so check back while I'm gone.

5 comments:

Stephen Chapman said...

As I am in the UK, I would argue that the word capitalization is wrong!

Anonymous said...

Capitalization is all bullshit anyway. In the native American language I've set up, there is no such thing as capitalization. It's annoying and cumbersome and no one ever quite knows how to use it.

Mike said...

@Stephen: LOL!!!
@James: The power you hold.

Anonymous said...

Continue the amazing text, went ahead and added to my personal chrome rss.

Aek said...

:-D

Have fun! And take some pics to show us!!