Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ricky Martin

Sunday nights I typically flip the TV while laying in bed while I get tired. I always turn the TV off on KABC7 so that it is on Eyewitness News when I wake up. Good thinking, right? Well, Sunday night I couldn't sleep. I was hoping to fall asleep about 11:30, but didn't, so I kept what came on after the news on, which happened to be Oprah. During that show I fell in love with Ricky Martin again. It was worth falling asleep after 1a.m. to spend an hour of time listening to his story which really interested me. He was soooooo cute- minus the tattoos. I love me latino guys. His facial hair, his skin tone, his voice, and the fact he was so candid about his life was awesome. His confidence was sexy.

Did you guys see the performance he gave? He seemed so happy, and it was soooooo good!!!!



The live version he did on Oprah was sooo good! The iTunes version is great, but doesn't do it justice like the video.

And then of course la curiosidad en mi wondered if there was a Spanish versión y there was! Y aquí es.

2 comments:

Aek said...

I think the Spanish one is better. :-P

fan of casey said...

Mike: No wonder you were up so late that night.