Saturday, November 27, 2010

In a crowded room I feel alone

I really don't know why, but I've had sort of a funky feeling day. I guess the best way to sum it up would be in a crowded room I still feel alone like I'm craving some interaction I'm just not getting. Spent the day out with the familia and went to Costco, Joann Fabrics for a Secret Santa gift, and Macys. Oh, and I submitted the 3rd major 40 page document I have to submit for my credential. Progress! 1 more 40 page write up based on the videotaped lesson. I do feel accomplished if anything...

Maybe I need to get out for a day con amigos... probably

3 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: You are feeling the post-thanksgiving blues after that big party/major drama and you are still coming off the Orlando high. I would suggest some shopping therapy at your favorite electronics store.

Aek said...

Wow, 40-page document?!?! O_O

I hope you snap out of your funk soon!

Anonymous said...

were these pages blanks thats what i would do i would only need the first three OH FUCK NO Love<~peter~>