Thursday, November 18, 2010

TV News Thoughts

KCBS 2
I like your new hire Sibila Vargas, the new morning anchor. Maybe an anchor shuffle? It couldn't hurt your ratings.

KNBC 4
I still can't stand Alycia Lane and still think she is an awful anchor. I don't like Elita Lorezca or the traffic guy who won't put on his suit jacket. Robert Kovacik should be the male anchor in the morning.

KTLA 5
Please promote Jim Castillo or Henry Dicarlo to nights fast. I'm tired of Vera Jimenez. Maybe she can go back to mornings and do traffic while Ginger is on maternity leave? Yes, Henry is now on 5 after being on KCBS.

Henry is a great hire. He interacts well with the morning crew and is humorous.

Please don't promote Leila Feinstein to 10p.m. anchor. Please find a new female anchor who is not all jugs. Why not promote Lynette Romero?

KABC 7
Keep up the good work.

KCAL 9
See KCBS comments

KTTV 11
What, oh what are you doing?

4 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: You should be a news director or a media critic since you like to keep tabs on local networks.

Bruce said...

This is why I only watch KABC 7 news. BTW, I only watch the sports for Rob Fukuzaki, so cute!!

BiCoastal said...

I am 100% in agreement about Alycia Lane - I can't stand her - way too Phony.

BiCoastal said...

I am 100% in agreement about Alycia Lane - I can't stand her - way too Phony.