Friday, November 19, 2010

Road jack off

Jack Off Buddy messaged me about 12:50 today asking if I wanted to meet up with him to jack off with him on the road tomorrow. Apparently he gets a thrill from jacking off for truckers and people like that. He messaged me about 7a.m. last Saturday asking I would accompany him to jack off and jack each other. I ignored his message. He messaged me again today and told me to meet him at a certain location tomorrow where he'd drive and we'd do that... umm................... he has a boyfriend.............

2 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: I would say ignore it again. Why get caught up in other people's drama? Now if he wasn't dating someone, that would be a different situation, then he would be free for the taking.

Mike said...

That's pretty much my feeling. He messaged me about 11:50 last night and 6:45 this morning. I don't want to get involved as it starts more drama than it solves.