Tuesday, November 23, 2010

More news commentary

Dear Whitney Drolen and Elita Loresca,

First things first, I applaud you for both wearing suits and looking professional. My issue is your hair. Both of you, it is so flat and unflattering. Have you seen my dear Alysha on channel 7? She has style in her hair.




Love,

Mike

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sean Murphy,

Please, those Dockers look tacky. And again, put on your damn suit jacket. Do you even own one?

Thanks,

Mike



---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Ginger Chan,

I applaud your effort to try to be sexy while pregnant, but I'm not sure the bag look is working.

Love,

Mike



--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Dave Malkoff,

What the hell are you wearing? How did a producer let you on air wearing that? And why did you have to find your way on channel 5? I cringed everytime I saw you trying too hard on KCBS, and now here you are on KTLA. Please, invest in a suit and tie, a haircut, and subdue yourself; you're uncomfortable to watch.



Thanks,

Mike
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Henry DiCarlo,

Babe, why didn't you take it all off? You had me going for a while... VERY HOT



Mike

6 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: Sometimes you are too funny.

Phunk Factor said...

LOL!! I agree about male anchor persons should wear suits....once sometime back during this life show the male anchor's nipples were erect....it was hilarious to watch tht!!

And t-shirts are a no-no!!!

dan said...

hey you! ha ha, I thought California could be all casual, come on let's see the news in some tanks and shorts!! ha ha. j/k
hey Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you blogger buddy.
later
dan

Mike said...

fan of casey: ;-)
Phunk Factor: Thank you!
dan: I guess we can... but I don't have to like it... lol. It gives me something to talk about. Happy Thanksgiving to you!!! It's really nice to hear from you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aek said...

LOL! I am amused. :-P