Friday, November 26, 2010

Orlando Wrap Up

First of all, a huge thanks for a great guy who served as my driver, tour guide, and friend on my trip to Orlando. I absolutely loved all of the random facts and history that he had to share. I love little random facts/history.

I had a blast!!!

The weather was perfect, and better than what we were experiencing in California. We're talking about 80 near the day and 60 at night. It was pretty comfortable. I came home to 60 degrees and wind today.

I enjoyed the talking, shopping, hanging out, visiting Epcot, Universal City Walk, Downtown Disney, good food like some arroz con pollo, got to Experience my first Five Guys, a random bar for 90s night, and the friendship.





2 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: So how about giving us a critique of Five Guys' food. I want to salivate over what I'm missing out.

Aek said...

Nice pics. :-) I rather like Five Guys. Between that and In N Out (which isn't out here in the Midwest), I can't quite decide which I like better.