Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm cranking these while on vacation


This is how I feel about some people.


This song took forever to grow on me


Pumped up kicks are my favorite.


I danced this at Eddy's the other night. The coworkers who were there were talking about they were in junior or sophomore year of high school when this came out. I told them I was in my second year of college and that I danced this for a class. Unfortunately I lost my Soulja Boy status and forgot how to do the dance somewhat, but still remembered most of it.

6 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

Soulja Boi? Really?

Have you heard Beyonce's new album yet? It is really good, this song and End Of Time being particular highlights.

B said...

Pumped Up Kicks gets really stuck in my head.

8=====D BIG BULGING BRIEFS AND WET BIKINI HUNKS ********** CLICK HERE ********** said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Check out some of the Pumped up Kicks remixes on Youtube, some are quite interesting. One smashes Eminem with the Kicks song.

8=====D BIG BULGING BRIEFS AND WET BIKINI HUNKS ********** CLICK HERE ********** said...

./

Mike said...

@ Mind of Mine: It just came up in convo and how does that not get stuck in one's head?
@ B: Another catchy tune!
@ Anonymous: I had no clue. Very interesting!