Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm cranking these while on vacation


This is how I feel about some people.


This song took forever to grow on me


Pumped up kicks are my favorite.


I danced this at Eddy's the other night. The coworkers who were there were talking about they were in junior or sophomore year of high school when this came out. I told them I was in my second year of college and that I danced this for a class. Unfortunately I lost my Soulja Boy status and forgot how to do the dance somewhat, but still remembered most of it.

6 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

Soulja Boi? Really?

Have you heard Beyonce's new album yet? It is really good, this song and End Of Time being particular highlights.

SCalRF said...

Pumped Up Kicks gets really stuck in my head.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Check out some of the Pumped up Kicks remixes on Youtube, some are quite interesting. One smashes Eminem with the Kicks song.

Anonymous said...

./

Mike said...

@ Mind of Mine: It just came up in convo and how does that not get stuck in one's head?
@ B: Another catchy tune!
@ Anonymous: I had no clue. Very interesting!