Saturday, July 23, 2011

Predicting the future

When I was younger I used to have deja vu moments all the time where I had dreams and then later after the event occurred realized it was something I "predicted" per se.

I also felt like many times I knew what would happen each day. Bryan would get in trouble in class, I could see Mrs. P yelling at him. I remember imagining and many times the day played out as imagined.

Now, as I get older I can hardly tell or feel what will happen in the next day, week, month, or even in hours ahead of me.

It is all so unexpected and on one hand it seems scary that I can't realize this stuff, but on one hand it is exciting as this is what I enjoy most about life and the unpredictability.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fan of casey said...

Mike: I have a recurring prediction dream and it always comes true. During the middle of the night, my body needs to pee and I often will dream about looking for a bathroom or toilet, and almost every time I can't find one or when I do find one, my subconscious makes it the yuckiest looking toilet so I hold it in. Invariably I wake up and go take a leak, thus making the prediction come true.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

/