Sunday, December 23, 2007

Chipotle and more with The Guy and Aaron

I spent about 2 hours this morning laying in bed, under the nice warm covers talking to The Guy over IM. I seriously enjoy talking with him- he always has something new to say and something else going on. He's so random. I laid in bed until 10:30 I think talking to him.

Finally at 1p.m. I met him and Aaron at Chipotle. The Guy had been mentioning that all morning and said Aaron was going to go too. Aaron was already at The Guy's house, so they met me at Chipotle. We ordered, stood in line talking about my dilemma over getting a new computer and how my parents are resilient to (even though I'd be satisfied just receiving a computer for Christmas). My mom claims she'd feel so guilty only buying me a computer for Christmas. I don't see why, when that is WHAT I WANT.

We went back to The Guy's place. I followed behind The Guy and Aaron in my car. The Guy called me while driving to say Aaron said I should try to pull them over cuz my car is perfectly suited for that. We hit AMPM for water before going back to The Guy's. When we got back to The Guy's, Aaron asked me if I was lonely in the car. I said yes, I was having to sing to myself to keep myself company. He said he falls asleep when he is alone. I say I sing to not fall asleep. I burst out into song singing "Makes Me Wonder" by Maroon 5. The Guy and Aaron quickly hushed me up.

We ate our food, then The Guy and I played around on EQ2. It was fun- I ran around and he told me what to do. We watched "X-Men" while doing this. Aaron STILL refuses to play. He just sat next to The Guy and watched.

We took a couple breaks, but for the mostpart The Guy and I sat and played that for about 7 hours straight. We watched "Dreamgirls" since Aaron had never seen it. It gave us a lot to talk about- we took a break at this time. All 3 of us snuggled up close- Aaron on 1 side of The Guy and me on the other and we talked about how The Guy saw this in theaters with his ex. We talked about how amazing Jennifer Hudson was, how Beyonce was, and so on. We watched 2 episodes of "Law and Order," which Aaron protested.

Aaron left about 9 and The Guy and I played for an hour longer while he equipped my character with better gear. I just know how to run around and kill things- not take care of my weapons and armor. The Guy makes fun of me for this.

The Guy and I went out to the jacuzzi where he got in and we talked about Christmas traditions in our families and how my mom would feel guilty only buying me one thing for Christmas. He doesn't get that, and neither do I. He was saying your mom is going to go out, buy clothes- a few things I might like, but overall she'll try to dress me like I am 10 or 50, and then if I don't like them, she'll make me return the clothes. I said yes, you are exactly right; add in the guilt trip... "oh, the clothes will look so good on you, they'll match your eyes, they'll make you look so grown up..." Then I will return the clothes, then she'll hold that against me about how hard I am to shop for and how I don't know how to shop for what looks nice

Afterward, The Guy and I went back inside and at 10:30 I got ready to take off. The Guy asked if I wanted my CHristmas present. I said I guess. I totally forgot his. I will reveal what I got him later, but I left it at home in my room on my desk with the rest of my gifts for friends. I felt bad in that he was giving me mine and I didn't have his. Part of it was because of the craziness of this morning, me not realizing Christmas Eve was tomorrow, but also the fact that Aaron was at The Guy's, so I didn't think he'd give me my present then. The Guy had been asking me for a month what I wanted for Christmas and I told him nothing. He gave me the same answer. Anyways, The Guy said I already know what he got me. I have no clue. It looks like the size of a computer game box. I really don't know what it could be since I wasn't expecting anything. Maybe a subscription to .mac would be my best guess just because I'm getting a Mac. Does that even come in a box? Hmmm... We'll see...

Merry CHristmas everyone! Thanks for checking in on me and everything going on in my life! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good day to me. I've been in a hermit mode. So I wonder what the guy got you?