Saturday, December 8, 2007

Night with Louis and The Guy

Talked to The Guy through IM and by phone a couple times yesterday. He told me to come over and play. I said I will when I finish my final.

Got over to his place about 5:20p.m. He had told me earlier he was going to try to get Louis (his Christian friend who is a couple years older than me and has a hard time admitting he is gay... also one guy I've had a threesome with) to come over to play. Louis started making excuses, but was in the area, so came over.

He was cranky and tired, The Guy was egging him on and making things worse, but it was funny. We hung around in the computer room and talked about random stuff and then set Louis up in the game.

We tried to order Charo Chicken for dinner, but they changed their menu and don't offer sides in the combos anymore, so The Guy said no. Louis said he was craving Chinese food, so Louis drove and we went to the Chinese food place. There were about 10 people ahead of us and not wanting to wait, The Guy opted for Mexican food. That sounded much better in my mind. While waiting for the food we went to CVS for drinks, then got the food and went back to The Guy's place. We sat on the couch eating and watching "Law and Order."

Then we went back into the office and Louis sat up his character. I made a new character and The Guy did as well. We went around killing stuff and then met up with Louis in the game. I like the whole multi-player aspect of this and that The Guy is much more willing to play with me in this game. Louis wanted to leave about 8:30 because he was so tired.

The Guy and I took a break and went out to the living room to watch more "Law and Order." He snuggled where I usually sit on the couch with his dog under the cover. Then about 9:30 The Guy and I were in a snacky mood. Donuts sounded good, but we opted for something healthier. This meant a trip to CVS where we got pretzels. It was funny when we were there- the girl behind the counter was arguing with The Guy about stuff and had a rebuttal for every argument he made like he doesn't need a CVS card since she has too many. The girl behind the counter said, well what's one more? It was funny.

We went back and ate the pretzels, The Guy laid his legs on my lap and we continued our "Law and Order" marathon. About 11:30 I was tired and The Guy was too. He ran into bed and I got my computer to leave. I was surprised he was already in bed, so I went in and thanked him for the evening, then rubbed his arm and locked the door on my way out.

1 comment:

mountii said...

ROMANTIC MUCH? LOL with a side of Law and Order to spice things up...i liked that twist dude nothing like blood and cops to make a guy in the mood lol