Monday, December 10, 2007

Not knowing when and lunch with Gonzo

Went over to The Guy's about 4:30p.m. yesterday when he called me asking if I wanted to play EQ2. I said sure. We played on my new character and I went from being level 5 to 12. We played for about 5 hours. We took a break to have vegetable lasagna, which was actually pretty good. It wasn't like eew nasty, vegetables, but it was just kind of lighter and more airy as far as substance in comparison to regular lasagna.

We took a couple breaks where he called Microsoft because he got a new hard drive and needed to activate Windows Vista. It was fun watching him do that. He had to give the activation code to the computer and he kept using different voices. He sounded British once, then Indian, then Mexican, and stuff like that. I was cracking up sitting in the chair next to him. Also during this break we took his dog out and it was cold outside. Cold as in 45 degrees. I felt bad for The Guy who was only in shorts and a t-shirt. I was cold in a t-shirt, a pullover, and jeans. Typical Californian... haha.

During our second break, I was standing behind him as he was looking at the TV. He asked what I wanted to do. I said I didn't care, but I was standing close to him hoping to hint at what I wanted. Yes, it has been a couple weeks since we fooled around, so I was in the mood. He said he didn't have anything in particular in mind. Then he turned around and he said we could mess around a little bit. I enthusiastically agreed.

He put his dog in the kennel, then shut the door to his bedroom. We went in and cuddled for a brief second before he pushed me down to his cock. I sucked on him while he had his hand down my pants squeezing my butt. I began to undo my belt and he helped. He took my cock out, lubed it up, and began stroking it. I was afraid I'd shoot quickly after not jacking off for days because I haven't had time or haven't been in the mood. I was ok though focusing on his cock and sucking on his balls. Then he pushed me over and we grinded for a while. While we were doing this, he was sucking, licking, and biting my ears. He wasn't biting hard, but just enough to turn me on like you would not believe. My ears are such an erogenous zone- I seriously could have well shot my load I think if he kept it up (I can't believe I just said that.) The Guy asked me during all of this if I like coming over not knowing when and if we're going to have sex. I said yes. He asked why and so on. He wanted the answer because he owns me... haha.

Afterward, we went out and he laid on the couch with his feet on me. I was thinking of leaving since it was about 10:30, but he said to stay. I was pretty tired, and who could resist when he is just so sexy, but also he was trying to make me feel guilty saying I didn't like him anymore. He said it was alright, he saw how it was. He talked me into it. We watched the "Jennifer Lately" show on Tivo. Then we watched an episode of "Law and Order." Then finally I said I had to leave at 11:15 or so because I was very tired and I was. I came home and fell right asleep once I was in the bed, which is unusual for me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I was unusually excited when I went to work today mainly because I knew Gonzo and I would be alone. I had some teasers for her about my weekend. I'm like I had a great weekend with The Guy. She was upset I wouldn't spill the beans there at work. I said I'd tell her at lunch. At lunch we went to Subway and I told her about spending time with The Guy last night and more or less gave her the details. She said she was impressed and could tell I truly had a good time. She was very inquisitive and had lots of questions including from last week when I told her that I had spent the night at The Guy's house. She was asking, "so do you guys share a bed?" and stuff like that. I am loving being able to tell her all of this!

3 comments:

Aek said...

"Cold as in 45 degrees." . . . That'd be balmy where I am right now. Sigh.

I'm really glad you're able to talk to your friend Gonzo freely. Everyone needs a friend like that.

Anonymous said...

Does The Guy ever give you head?

travis
spears.park@hotmail.com

Mike said...

Unfortunately he doesn't give me head as much as I'd like.