Monday, December 3, 2007

More on the weekend with The Guy

Spent most of Saturday afternoon/night back at The Guy's place playing more EQ2. I brought Bakers Square hamburgers for dinner. About 6:30p.m. The Guy was tired and I was too, so we laid down together on his bed and napped. We were woken up at 7:30 by his mom calling to see how The Guy was. He didn't answer. Instead he wanted to read and asked me if I'd go into the closet in the office and get The Master's Manual. He scanned through the pages and I read over his shoulder. Then He had to get ready at 8:00p.m. to go to dinner with a friend, so I left about then and made it home at 9p.m. That's a decent hour.

Sunday at 9:00a.m. I began receiving phone calls and text messages from The Guy. I told him my plan was to Christmas shop. He said I needed to come over. I said we'll see if I get around to it. Lots of texts ensued while I was out. Finally I told him about 3p.m. I was at Target. He had me bring him some Quakes, salt and vinegar potato chips, and Smart water. I brought that over and we played some more EQ2. The server crashed several times, so instead we just hung out on the couch watching TV and playing around online. I had to leave about 7p.m. to come home and do some homework. Homework was a disappointing way to end the weekend. Oh well... life goes on...

No comments: