Saturday, December 1, 2007

EQ2 and spent the night together

The Guy called me about 8p.m. last night and I went over to his place to play EQ2. I was so bored at home. I was crawling walls. I have been at home all week sleeping trying to get over my tonsillitis. Finally started feeling better Thursday.

Got to The Guy's place about 8:30. He started a new character and was in the same area as me. That meant we could play with each other and I wouldn't be lonely. I was a higher level, so that was awesome in my mind... boosted my ego. We ran around doing quests and killing creatures. Ran around with The Guy's friend Mike for a few hours killing stuff also.

It was so pleasant just playing. I was really enjoying his company on the couch. He had the patio door open all evening and it was relaxing to watch the rain come down and hear it. We did get 1.75'' of rain!!! YAY!!! I LOVE RAIN!!!

At 1:30a.m. we call it a night. The Guy then asks if I want to do something really dirty and I asked what he meant. He then yelled DONUTS! I said those sounded good. We went to YumYum Donuts for DONUTS. I've never had donuts with The Guy before so I didn't know his methodology in ordering. He buys a dozen with sprinkles and various other toppings, then he only eats the topping off. I ordered a glazed donut, which sounded good. Anyways, we get in the car, open the donuts, then he goes to work eating the tops off on each one. It was hilarious. We get back and pull in the driveway, then he finishes eating the tops of all the donuts. When he is done with that, he runs and throws all the bottoms of the donuts and the box in the dumpster.

We get back to his place and he asks if I'm ready for bed. I say yes. We go and get in his bed. He asks me if I'm going to wear my new GAP sweater, which looks really sexy on me I might add, to bed. I say yes, but end up taking it off when I realized he meant that we're going to spend the night. We laid pretty close together and by morning he was facing me and had his left arm over me. That felt so awesome to wake up to him hugging me like that with his arm over me. At 7:30 he asks if I'm awake and I say yes.

We get up and play around on EQ2 and I make level 16 before having to leave to meet my parents and mom's friend for breakfast.

I'll probably be back over at The Guy's later... YAY!!!

3 comments:

Closeted said...

I love the rain too!!!

Anonymous said...

Yesssss! Like where this is headed. EQ2 must be overtaking
world of warcraft.

J.R. said...

Oh yeah, the rain through the patio door does sound real nice. I love rainy weather -- I hate that LA gets so little of it.

His donut-eating technique would gross me out, though. Haha.

Nothing Golden Stays