Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Guy and Aaron

The Guy instant messaged me about 5:30 talking about ice cream and asking if the ice cream I brought the other night was still safe at home in my freezer. It was. He said Aaron was there and he wanted some. What did I do? I was covering my behind and texted Aaron to be sure.

His response was "no its ok the guy is being a jokester."

The banter/flirting between The Guy and I and the ice cream went on. As I agreed to come over and was signing off The Guy said to bring the ice cream. I didn't cuz he got after me the other night for giving in too easily.

Then I texted Aaron asking if he was sure. He said "no its fine."
I texted again, "its your call on the ice cream. The Guy is counting on you to make the right choice. Dun Dun Dun."
He didn't respond, so I said "Ding! Time is up. Im in the car speeding away. The Gu ya has you to blame. cant say I didnt try."
He texted me saying "I still blame you."

I got over and walked in to The Guy's place. The Guy and Aaron were sitting next to each other on the couch and they both asked if I had the ice cream. I said no and blamed it on Aaron. Showed my text messages to him to incriminate him- not me. They both talked about how they really wanted it. Then they sat there asking if I brought the ice cream and if it was a joke and it was in the car. I said no.

They both really wanted the ice cream, so Aaron, The Guy, and I deliberated and decided Aaron and I would go to CVS for ice cream. yay! I was hoping for more to go on during the car ride- not a kiss or anything dirty like that, but more intimate talk other than "how are you?" We just rushed in and out of CVS getting ice cream, milk, cereal, and chocolate syrup.

We get back to The Guy's place and begin dishing out the ice cream. We sit on the couch talking about good and bad flavors of ice cream. Mint and chip are good, drumstick flavored ice cream that Aaron chose is bad. Simple as that. We were flirting soooo much it was awesome and everything we were saying ended up having a sexual connotation.

After the ice cream, The Guy was playing EQ and so Aaron sat and watched, refusing to become involved. I didn't blame him. There was a game update and that gave me time to sit and flirt more with Aaron. I was horny- I'll admit and while I didn't think we were going to have a threesome because Aaron is very sensitive about his foreskin and embarrassed about it. He also doesn't manscape, which bothers The Guy. The flirting did help though. We all eventually got under the big down comforter The Guy keeps on the couch to cover up with and sat huddled together, talking, flirting, and watching each other play.

I started a new character in the game and ran around with The Guy playing until about 9:30. The Guy had to be up at 6:30 for work, so we called it a night early.

I want to hang out with Aaron- not for sex, but he is a funny, flirty guy, and we do seem to have a lot in common. So as he was walking to his car I texted him, "I had fun tonight. We should hang out sometime... Maybe go out clubbing or something or out to eat..." He texted me back "Yeah sounds great! Talk to ya later! Bye." He was texting and driving cuz I got that when he was behind me on the 10 freeway. HAH.

I guess the next move for me is to text/call Aaron about hanging out. I think Aaron is a cute guy, but I'm sure there will be no sex, but he is a nice guy who I'd like to get to know better, so I guess I'll make the move and call him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you wanna have a threesome or maybe even a twosome with Aaron. Sounds good to me. Threesomes are great, but twosomes are more personal.

Don't hold back.

travis
spears.park@hotmail.com

Aek said...

There's such a thing as drumstick-flavored ice cream?! That's just wrong.

Aww, tell Aaron there's nothing to be embarrassed about concerning his foreskin (especially in CA, right?). Besides, it could add to the fun. ;) I hope you guys become friends, then maybe that'll get him out of his shell.

K said...

Foreskin is fun...I dunno what his problem is...LOL!

Threesomes can get messy I would think....I mean....isnt someone always left out? I say stick to the one on one man.