Wednesday, December 5, 2007

He talked me into going

Got a bunch of text messages and calls from The Guy yesterday telling me about things he heard on TV that he was concerned about. He wanted to make sure I didn't have a heart defibrilator in me because there is some model of those being recalled. He's a nut! Called him on my way home from school and left a voice mail. He texted me a couple more times and I told him I was going to stay in and write a paper about my internship. He told me to come over and do it. I was a sucker and went over about 7p.m..

... and I got my paper done! The Guy was playing EQ2 on the computer. We talked, watched TV, and stuff like that. I wrote my paper and we made small talk in between. We watched wrestling and talked about the hot wrestlers on TV.

About 8:30p.m. I went to Bakers Square to get him dinner. He wanted a southwestern burger on ciabatta with no tortilla chips. They were out of ciabatta, so a regular bun would suffice I told the waitress. I snuck over and bought The Guy energy drinks with his ATM card (haha- he gave it to me) at the liquor store. I got back to pick up the food and went back to his place.

The Guy opened the food and there was a bacon cheeseburger on TOAST. No joke. Doesn't that sound disgusting? ON TOAST! The Guy got pissed off and said he was going to call Bakers Square, so he did. Then we went over and had them make the burger over again. The manager offered us pie, but he should have really offered to give us the burger for free because that's the 2nd time they've had a big mess up like that.

Anyways, we get back to his place and joke around about the sandwich. Then we play EQ2 for a few minutes. I leave about 10:30.

I made it home at 11:15. I hit road construction and it took 45 minutes instead of 30. That wasn't cool, especially cuz I was real tired last night.

No comments: