Friday, December 14, 2007

An update on a bunch of things...

As I type this, I'm sitting in the living room. I was watching TV and my mom hijacked the TV. She put on QVC, more specifically Joan Rivers jewelry. That's the only reason my mom watches QVC. Does my mom actually buy any of Joan Rivers' stuff? No, and that is probably a good thing since some of the pieces are probably as plastic as Joan herself is. I plan on going in my bedroom soooooon.

- Last day of class with sexy professor. Today he wore a black suit because he had a gig this afternoon. He was so hot in a suit, but then he took the jacket off and he had a huge obvious bulge in the front of his pants. His ass looked great in the pants too. He didn't wear a tie though- instead he left the top 3-4 buttons undone on his cream colored dress shirt showing off his hot chest.

- Sexy professor gave me an "A" in the class. YAY! He told me I don't have to take the final. He is writing me a letter of recommendation. He told me if I ever need anything to hit him up on myspace.

- I find at work my friendship with B is waning. It is a combination of things. I was tired of her constant complaining about school and she only im'd me when she wanted something. Eventually I just ignored her IM's. I was picking on her at work about a month back, which is not out of the ordinary for me to do and teasing her about being short. She is about 5'4''. I apologized and she told me height was a sensitive subject to her and she said she accepted the apology. Ok, yet when other people tease her it is no big deal. I don't know why she got mad at me for this one instance. Anyways, at work there isn't tension- we're not there on the same days, but when we see each other it is not like before where we'd say hello, ask what each other are doing, etc. etc. I find myself getting close to the "lesbian lovers" as we call them, D and N who are permanently attached together.

- Everyday my sister seems to hit a new low. The other night we were getting allergy shots and my mom saw a friend of her's. We were sitting in the waiting room talking. Her son was entering into a program my sister was in in high school. My mom was saying how it is a good program for this and that reason. My sister couldn't keep her mouth shut and she kept jumping in, talking over my mom, and stuff like that. I was so embarrassed that she did that. But oh well, it wasn't me, so I'm not going to worry. I only spoke when needed and didn't talk over anyone else. My sister thinks she is the expert in every field or something. We're not related.

- Dude, I'm getting another computer... and no I'm not getting a Dell. Dell is sending me a replacement computer, which I plan to sell, then buy a Mac. My mommy rallied for my dad to say we can get me a Mac.

- Told my parents I want concert tickets for Christmas to see Daughtry/BonJovi in February. My mom asked if I had anyone to go with me and if I don't, she volunteered. My mom has never listened to either... haha.

Hung out with The Guy last night. He was chatting with me on IM and I told him I was starving. He told me to come over and bring mint and chip and vanilla ice cream with chocolate fudge. I said ok and he said he'd make lasagna. Sounded good. I get over to his house and we play some EQ2 then take a break for the ice cream. No, he didn't make the lasagna, so I ate hash browns (that I ate at home) and ice cream for dinner.

Aaron called (a friend of The Guy's who seems like a nice guy that I may try to go clubbing with). I was telling The Guy earlier I thought I saw Aaron at the mall. I texted Aaron to see if it was him- it wasn't. The Guy said I did and that he was the one who gave me the blowjob at the mall under the stall. I laughed and said yep, it was good and that he gave a great blowjob. The Guy invited Aaron over, but he didn't want to come.

Then we played EQ2 more. I got used to playing my warlock that I was having a hard time reverting back to my monk that I kept dying and The Guy was too. He seemed upset and I don't blame him, so we had a few arguments.

It was all good though. We made up and he sat with his feet on me watching "Law and Order." We watched 2 episodes and I left about 10:30.

Went to the bathroom before I left and The Guy hopped into bed. We made some small talk and then he joked around that I know how to kill him after watching "Law and Order." I said oh yeah and then gave him a rub on the back to say bye.

- I'm loving this cold weather. It was 40 when I was coming home from The Guy's house last night. I love bundling up. It was so nice and cozy with the heater on in my car. It did get down to 31 last night. That is below freezing.



- Got a funny voice mail from The Guy today. He was telling me how I need a more personal voice mail greeting rather than "hello __phone number___ is not available. Please leave a message after the tone." The Guy was telling me how it needs to be more personal. I called him and told him I like it being nice and generic, but if I could make a voicemail message specifically for The Guy, I would. He texted me back "smart ass."

3 comments:

Mark said...

Did he make you the lasagna?

Anonymous said...

professors have myspace profiles? Nice.

B said...

Getting a Mac eh? Yay!