Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Late night hours with The Guy

Went over to The Guy's Sunday night to play EQ2 and hang out. We sat on the couch playing that and watching "Law and Order." We did take a break to go to the convenience store for some pretzels and 2 energy drinks The Guy is not supposed to be drinking because his trainer at the gym told him not to. We stopped playing about 10 and watched TV on the couch until about 11:30. Finally I said I was tired and was going to go.

Tonight after a lot of flirting online with The Guy about me bringing ice cream for us to have. Here's a little transcript of our convo...
The Guy: so how's my ice cream?
The Guy: safe?
Mike: it is
The Guy: ahh
Me: safe and cold in the freezer
Me: my deep freezer
The Guy: mmmm
Me: i think my freezer is doing a good job at keeping it cold
Me: it is extra cold... it's in a deep freeze... might take a while to thaw
The Guy: wish that were my freezer
The Guy: so the ice creams just sitting there huh
The Guy: i don't want it to go bad
The Guy: get your whole family sick
The Guy: and it would be my fault
The Guy: i'd feel awful, just awful
Me: I know
..... lots of random flirting in between and making fun of each other for various things......
Me: well let me analyze the situation... if i bring the ice cream i'm pretty much damned because you'll dig in, your trainer will beat your ass and probably my ass too cuz you'll snitch on me... and if i don't bring it i'm damned cuz you'll be wondering where it is and who knows what you might do to me

So I didn't end up bringing ice cream, but I did bring Chinese food. This was the best Chinese food I've had in a long time. I'm not usually a fan of Chinese food. I had steamed rice and mushroom chicken. Got to his place without the ice cream and it was ok. He was busy installing Windows Vista on his Macbook Pro.

We ate in the office because he wanted to keep the dog out of the living room, so we all piled in the office and watched the computer screen on his other computer and ate. It was good stuff.

He kept having problems with drivers on the mac not working on Vista. He spent a good 5 hours troubleshooting that and I sat there next to him, we were flirting and chatting about nothing in particular. I do remember talking about computers, food, hot guys, and the like.

We finally settled down about 10p.m. for some "Law and Order"... 2 episodes. Then we watched some "Chelsea Lately" and The Guy realized I don't find it as funny as he does, but it is all good. Fun times.

Finally at 1:00a.m. I said I'm going to take off. He said I don't have to and I said I'm tired and have to drive home. He told me that I'm free to crash there anytime- no big deal. I kind of assumed that, but him telling me was awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You seem to really enjoy hanging out with the GUY whether you fool around or you just fool around. Good times. Like hearing about it. Take care.