Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gonzo is organizing a get together

Gonzo is organizing a get together to celebrate random stuff- our awesome coworkers, her engagement, my birthday, andViv's birthday on Friday. I'm very excited. Friday night will be dinner at the Olive Garden, then clubbing or the Hookah Bar... who knows...

Also of note I saw Viv at the gym tonight. She was sitting at the front looking really depressed. I went over and talked to her. Her brother left her at the gym. They both went to work out, he didn't even go in, took the car, and went to eat. She called her dad and "busted his ass." I told her good- revenge on siblings is good. We chatted about work, Friday, and we have an idea. Tutor Aerobics. I think that would be fun- most of us work out at the same gym. Gonzo works there, Viv goes, Ed goes, Karl goes, and occasionally Darla. I think even if 3 or 4 of us go, like Gonzo, Viv, and myself working out together would be a lot of fun. I texted Gonzo and just said "tutor aerobics." She replied "LOVE IT! Just let me know when!"

Also i have been laying in bed since 10:30 trying to fall asleep. I know why I can't. Last Thursday night the same thing happened. I drank a grande Caramel Frappucino from Starbucks about 3 hours before bed. I tossed and turned most of the night. The weekend I slept fine. Sunday night, the night I always have the most difficult time falling asleep was actually not a challenge this weekend. Monday night here I am, and what did I do tonight? About 7:30p.m. I had a frappucino and here it is 12:00a.m. and I'm wired. I was thinking tonight how caffeine used to not have an effect on me. I sort of gave it up a year and a half ago. When I do have caffeine like coffee before bed I'm buzzing along the rest of the evening. The past two times I've had my Starbucks at night I've found that I feel really sort of jittery after drinking it from the sugar high, and my mind tends to wander more. Interesting. Now I know better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blah! I was a manager (I almost typed maneater) for Starbucks for three years and made more Caramel Frapps at my last store where I was there for eight months than I did in my entire career! Those things are evil. :)