Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pandora Radio

Pandora Radio is my newest favorite thing. My boss at the high school, Mrs. C introduced me to it on the Knotts field trip and at her Christmas party. I have entered about 10 different artists I like including Pink, Mariah Carey, Phil Vassar, Sugarland, Maná, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, and Rick Springfield.

Here's a look at what we were listening to today while I was working out:
Jammin- Bob Marley
Hero- Mariah Carey
Little Red Corvette- Prince
Bendita Tú Luz- Maná
Eres- Café Tacuba
Single Ladies- Beyoncé
Just Might Make Me Believe- Sugarland
Vallerie- The Monkees
Take On Me- A-ha
Take Me As I Am- Faith Hill

Fun mix..... and you never know what will play next.... totally recommend it.... www.pandora.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn that Single Ladies song. It's so damn catchy.