Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Universal Boy

Remember my cousin's friend that asked about my underwear the other day?
I was thinking of searching for him on facebook the other day, but he beat me to it.
He sent me a friend request yesterday morning. I added him and didn't think much of it.
He lives 70 miles away in Burbank.
He is my cousin's friend. My cousin doesn't know I'm gay. But he was obviously interested.
Anyways, he is cute. He is 5'10 or so, probably 170lbs, brown hair with a mix of gray, and gorgeous blue eyes.
I decided since he did show interest I'd shoot him a message this morning, and did. Waiting for his response...

7:48 Edit: He sent a comment on facebook, which was basically how he is looking for work and busy applying for jobs. I just replied to him and wished him the best of luck.

He also sent me a private message on facebook asking if I'll be in his area anytime soon. I told him there are definite possibilities that I may, and wouldn't hesitate to message him.

2 comments:

Aek said...

This could lead to interesting developments. ;-)

Anonymous said...

If nothing happens can I have him? :D