Thursday, September 24, 2009

Indulging myself

I need to do more of that. I found that Live Nation has a $49 club pass where you can go to select shows at select venues (The Wiltern, House of Blues Anaheim or Sunset Strip, The Palladium, and The Avalon) for the rest of the year. If I was a serious concert goer, this would be an awesome deal. I am tempted to buy it. It doesn't guarantee entry. You have to email each Monday to see the shows you want to for that week to try to get on the list it seems. But if you get to see 3 or 4 shows, it pays for itself.

I could see
Paramore
Randy Travis
Bob Dylan and his band
Moby
Brand New
Snow Patrol
Mika
Colbie Caillat
Train
Boys II Men
LMFAO
Los Lobos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

possess trafficking porter blogsrss masie neighbor soared abolish discovery annex knowclearly
semelokertes marchimundui