Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ugh! He just doesn't leave!!!

This is what I woke up to on myspace from our dear friend, Carl.

Nice picture.. you graduated?

I'm in Texas now. I had to get out of California! No jobs! I like it here though. I got a job a few weeks after I moved here, and today i bought a car! Things are looking up.

Well- I hope you are doing well. It would be nice to keep in touch with you! I miss you!

Hell- come visit me if you want! :-)

Carl

443-***-**** Call/text or e-mail me back..


Will he ever go away? Honestly, whatever, I haven't thought about him in months. I knew he wasn't gone for good. I think I'm too busy to respond, though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He reminds me of the ex.

Aek said...

At least he's in another state now.

Joey said...

Maybe he is in a state of confusion. How could he talk to you after the way he spoke to you last time. Good riddance.

L.C. said...

LOL..."Too busy to respond."

Anonymous said...

Stunning. Yep, your way too busy for that crap!