Thursday, September 10, 2009

More jacking off and stuff

Work has been on and off. I expect it to be that way this year. 1 or 2 days a week might be how it goes. So be it. At least I'm making money. I can still tutor at the high school.

I have amazing people looking out for me. Mrs. C from the high school is in my corner wanting me to be a long term sub for a teacher going on maternity leave. She is trying to talk to the right people and get my name out there.

Driving home from work today I was sitting at a stop light about 3-4 miles from where The Guy lives and happen to look over and see Josh in a truck next to me. He was looking at me. He was on the inside turn lane, and I was on the outer, we were both waiting to turn left. He sees me, obviously knows who I am, appears nervous, and then when the light turns green, comes over into my lane and cuts me off. I texted Jeff to see if he did drive that model of truck and he only confirmed that he did.

I find myself feeling sort of alienated from friends/family. Working quite a bit, school, stuff like that keeps me out late. Not working at the high school has separated me from some of my best friends. I love the random texts or calls, and that is sort of dropping off. I'm doing my best to stay into contact with everyone. The Guy is having an extremely difficult time- he hasn't replied to texts, phone messages, stuff like that. I try to text him a few times a week, just let him know I'm thinking of him.

Chatting with a few hotties online, but nothing much more has developed. One guy is 19, very ambitious, and very cute. I gave him my AIM and cell phone number, so we'll see what happens there.

Met up with jack off hottie today. He was in a pair of Hurley board shorts when I got to his place. I pet his dogs and we sit down at the couches. He sits on one and I on the other. We go at it, talk, talk about our hot bodies, stuff we like to do with guys, what we like in guys, and random stuff like that. Then he tells me to come over and stroke him. I stand up, move over to him, stand above him and he jacks me off while I jack him and play with his nipples. He can orgasm he says just by playing with his nipples since they are so sensitive. We jack each other, play with each others nipples, and stuff for a few minutes. Then we both laid back on our couches when we acknowledged each other was close. I let him shoot, then I did. I shot all over my belly, hand, and right thigh. It was much needed relaxation.

11:54P.M. UPDATE
Got a text from Jeff about 20 minutes ago. He just told me "ughhhh he is so annoying" referring to Josh. Then he asked me if Josh was at The Guy's house, to which I responded I didn't know.

I messaged Chris on AIM tonight about 7:30. We had a good chat about work, school, and family. Somehow the conversation went towards sex and he was horny, I was too, but no, we weren't hooking up, more we wanted companionship. He said he had a $2 Starbucks treat ticket and wanted to use it. He invited me over. I accepted. We watched "Chelsea Lately" on the couch while he farmed his Facebook farm. Then we went in his car to Starbucks. He got his pumpkin latte. I got my frappucino. We went back and watched 2 more Chelseas, laughed really hard, argued about hot guys, and then watched a Discovery show he Tivo'd about nature, which was pretty amazing. There was a couple times he put his head in my shoulder and even leaned on my shoulder, which was a little weird feeling. I wasn't going to let it go to sex and there was no reason to think that. He is in a relationship. Had he done something like that I would have politely refused, but that it didn't go there, to me that shows he is a quality and true guy. It was quite fun, though. We both don't like snakes. We both cringed and screamed like girls when we saw the snakes on screen. We hung out until about 10:50, then we both declared bedtime. He walked me out to my car and I returned home.

1 comment:

Aek said...

Hehe, relaxation is always a good thing. ;-)