Friday, September 18, 2009

No longer taken

I was driving home from work on Thursday afternoon when I saw Chris was online. I figured I'd say hey. He said he was watching his son, was planning on watching NBC's Season Premiere Night. He asked if I wanted to come over. I said sure, and asked him what time. He told me to meet at his condo at 7:30.

I get to his place, knock on the door, and he is wearing an off white polo with stripes and boxer briefs. He answered the door in black boxer briefs. He was in the middle of changing. He goes in to finish changing and I sit down on the couch. He changes into white with blue stripes Hurley shorts that were pretty tight, and a blue t-shirt. We sit pretty close, almost touching on the couch. He finishes harvesting his crops on facebook's farm app. We make small talk. I tell him my herpes story and stuff like that. He thought it was amusing. He told me about breaking up with his boyfriend, basically it didn't work out, and Chris wasn't a priority. Right after that the atmosphere loosened up. We were sitting next to each other, his hand on my legs, mine on his arm, stuff like that. We rub and stroke each others arm or leg.

Lots of movie previews like the Matt Damon "Informant," we could both go for that, sounded ok.
SNL was alright.
Parks and Recreation was hilarious. We made lots of funny comments and stuff about the show.
The Office was hilarious. We laughed alot. We liked the hot intern that looked like Matt Damon. We spent some time looking who he was online, but couldn't find anything.
Community College was alright, but not that funny.
Leno was ok. Chris joked he was never up to watch Leno. During Leno Chris was laying in my arms, I was rubbing his arms or something. Then he laid down with his head on my crotch area. He laid on my penis. He touched mine a few times throughout the night joking, asking if I was hard. He stroked my dick and I did the same to him several times. At some point during Leno, Chris got an apple and then laid in my arms. We stroked each other's dicks through our pants. I could feel his precum through his pants. It was amusing.

Chris said I needed to go with him to his bedroom before we leave. It was about 11:15. We go to his room, lay down on his bed, and he says shorts have to go off. We take them off, we lay there grinding, making out, him on top of me. We feel each other's penises and reach down into each others underwear, jacking each other. I squeeze his ass a lot. We eventually take our boxer briefs off. When it seemed like we were winding down he goes down and starts giving me a blow job. He was rubbing his prickly face against my dick alot. He repositioned a couple times and then started stroking me and blowing me. I got off pretty quickly and he was glad. I had a couple good spurts. I was about to go down on him and he was busy jacking, trying to get off, rubbing up against me. He shot a few moments later. I cleaned up and he did the same.

He went in to harvest his farm since it was now midnight and he didn't want to lose all of his crops. He said he couldn't walk me to the car because he had so much harvesting to do. He walked me to the door, however, we hugged, and said goodnight.

So I have lots of questions/statements to make that I'm curious about:
- I still have the "feelings" for him. I really like him
- I don't want to be a rebound for him until he finds another boyfriend
- I would ask him out... but um... when... when is a good time? He just broke up. How? How do you ask? Nervousness, yes, but I really don't know how to ask, or when. I've never really asked someone out.
- I question if he still has the feelings/if he does for me
- I question if he is really ready to have a serious relationship. I know he is newly out, don't know much about his ex, don't know how serious he or his ex were about a relationship.
- Chris had a chance for me, do I give him another?
- Why didn't he go to me the first time around?
- It was nervousness on my end

Feel free to give me some advice...

3 comments:

Joey said...

Well, WOW seems to be the first place to start.

I was shocked to hear that Chris was back on the market.

You know what I think about him. He sounds like a great guy. He is a single dad trying to raise his kid. To me, that send him over the top.

If you still have feeling for Chris, there is no reason why you cannot pursue him. You might consider giving him a bit of time before going for anything too serious. Definitely continue to hang out with him and be with him. If it is meant to happen, the two of you will figure it out.

By the way, thanks for checking up on me. Talk to you soon.

Aek said...

1. I don't get (and I hope I never get) this Farm app thing on Facebook. Sounds like a soul leecher.

2. Where was Chris's son during this hot action? I hope he was asleep or something. o_O

3. I think you should give him another chance. Wait a week or two then bring it up, and ask him how he feels about you and such. Then take it from there. Maybe he has feelings, maybe he's not ready, but musing about it won't get you anywhere (unless he's the kind of guy who gives really obvious signals).

Crap Newsman said...

No advice how to ask him out but do try to talk to him online often. Without appearing needy/stalkerish. Try doing it every other day. Invite him to hang out, etc.