Thursday, June 19, 2008

Detoxing

I was texting The Guy quite a bit Tuesday night and Wednesday because I was going to be at work over near his house, so I wanted to hang out since it was convenient for me. He said he couldn't Wednesday, but Thursday would work. I texted him at 1:10 and called him at 1:55. He works until 2 and I knew that. He doesn't get cell reception at work, but I wanted to confirm our plans and knew he'd cal me. He called and said he has to meet with a dietician at 4, but wants to hang.

I got to his place at 3 and he was in the office. He had just got home. We go into the kitchen because UPS knocked on the door and The Guy opened up the box. It was assorted nuts and peanuts. The Guy opened up some pecans with orange zest, black pepper, and cranberries on them. Sound disgusting? It did to me, but they were DELICIOUS. The Guy had about 10, 8oz. bags of them so he said I needed to take some home. He then said I needed to take some home for my mom and gave me another bag. We went in the bedroom and laid in bed napping for an hour because we needed to relax from our long days. We made fun of each other and I made fun of him for being lonely that his dog didn't want to nap up next to him. His dog laid at the foot of the bed and he kept calling him up. The Guy actually fell asleep and I woke him at 3:45 to go to the dietician. The Guy asked me if I was going to go and decided it was best I stay there at his place.

The Guy asked me to install a new MMORPG he bought while he was gone. I was thinking of texting him for his password for his computer so it could be installed, but didn't. He changed his computer password. Anyways, when he got back he was making fun of me for not and giving me a hard time for not texting him.

He was back in a short time. I surfed the blogs wile he was gone on my laptop and laid on the couch in the living room. When he got back we ate a rotisserie chicken he bought. It was huge and delicious. Then we sat next to each other on the couch detoxing, relaxing, releasing negative energy. We watched 3 episodes of "Law and Order" including one from 1994 when Lt. Van Buren shot a teen boy who tried to rob her. It was really sad and The Guy asked me if I was crying. He said he was about to and I was. HAHA. Who knew "Law and Order" was sappy?

Afterward, we talked about his Macbook Air and the beautiful screen it has. He changed the desktop picure to a flower and asked what I thought about it. I said it looked nice and he then made fun of me for not being sincere. I said there he goes again doubting and questioning me. He laughed.

We called it a night at 7p.m. because we were both tired.

No comments: