Monday, June 16, 2008

Margaritas + Tortillas = Disneyland

College grad cousin, her boyfriend, and lesbian cousin drug me along with them to Disneyland today. It was so packed there to the point it wasn't fun.

The highlight of my day though? College grad cousin.

When we got there, she said this:

"oh... hey... it's crowded here... and we're going to be waiting in lines all day... I know how to make the lines shorter... we need margaritas."

So right when we got there we rushed into California Adventure for our margaritas. Who knew they served margaritas at one of the refreshment stands? I didn't. It is over by the Tortilla factory thing and the sourdough bread place. We got our margaritas and each time enjoyed tortillas with them.

The 2 other times we were thirsty, what did we do? Yep, you guessed it we ran from Disneyland into the California Adventure for margaritas. They were strong margaritas at that. I had 2 lemon lime and 1 strawberry.

No comments: