Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Short visit= sex

I called The Guy at 2:40 today and he was just picking up his phone to call me he said. He asked if I wanted to come over. I said sure, but couldn't stay long because I had a graduation party to go. 5 relatives were graduating and we had a massive party for them.

I get to his place an hour later at 3:40. He opens the door for me, then we retreat the office to play Conan. He is playing with the new guy Kevin. He is making sex related jokes with Kevin and then he pulls down his pants and lets his dick hang out. I take the opportunity to suck on it. Then we go back and forth playing. I TEASE HIM this time about being horny and wanting him to suck me off and so I pull mine out and he sucks on it. Then I go down on him afterward and Kevin has no idea. The Guy and Kevin took a break about 5:10 for dinner and I told The Guy he could feast on my dick. He motioned me and we went to the bedroom door. He pushed it shut and we sucked and jacked each other off.

Afterward, we hung around while he made some pasta. He also ran the vacuum. He called Time Warner Cable because of some billing dispute and was on the phone with them when I left. We hugged as the phone rested on his arm and he was standing in the kitchen.

No comments: