Saturday, June 7, 2008

Got to talk it out

The Guy was probably tired of me last night after I've called him so much lately, but I had a problem. My sister was using the gay thing against me asking if I was going to go out with my "gay friends" last night. That took a lot not to kill her because it was an attack on my sexuality. I knew The Guy's advice would be to ignore it or come out, but I was furious and needed to come down. I asked him if I could come over to just get away because I knew otherwise I'd say something I didn't regret. The Guy said Louis was going to come hang out, but definitely come over. I did, though I had my reservations since I didn't want to intrude on whatever Louis and The Guy were doing.

On the way to The Guy's house I called my dad and said my sister was using my aunt's gay comment against me. It wasn't the case. She was using the text messages against me from the night before, but I couldn't tell about that, and if needed I could argue this all stems from my aunt's comment. I told my dad I am at my wits end and could move out, but also that she is attacking me, he needs to believe me and can't just ignore it. He said he'd handle it and let my mom know my sister was taunting me about untrue stuff.

Believe me guys, if I were out my sister would have heard about the whole text messaging situation already.

So I get to The Guy's place and Louis calls saying he was at work and fell in the pool, so he wasn't coming by. The Guy was on his bed talking to Louis and then he pulled me down and I sucked him off for a LONG time. Much longer than usual. We play around with each other, but don't get off. He said we might finish it later.

We play Conan and watch 2 NEW episodes of "Law and Order." We call it a night at 10p.m. because The Guy is so tired. His trainer Josh was over at his house until 2:30a.m. the night before.

1 comment:

Aek said...

:( Your sister needs to back off big time. Is she like this around other people? (Like her friends?)

I hope things get better soon. ::hugs::