Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Few hours out

I needed a few hours to hang out with The Guy yesterday to just get my mind off of everything. I called him when I was in the area after I got off work and he didn't pick up his phone. I called him a few hours later about 3:30 and he said for me to come over.

I get over about 5:30 and he is playing Conan. We spend some time running around to find each other in the game, then once we do, we begin trying to kill level 30 yetis. I'm level 29 and he is 27. A guy we play with named Damien was 31. We thought we could take them on, but we kept dying, and dying, and dying. Finally we teamed up with a group who was level 37 and 39. We got through them with relative ease afterward. We were not getting any experience points for that (XP), so we were upset. We left the group and about that time, The Guy's internet crashed. He called Time Warner and then played around with his router and modem switching cords around.

We pondered about dinner. He asked what "I WAS GOING TO GO GET." I said well, I thought "we were going to go get." We weighed the pros and cons of each- eating out the kitchen stays clean, but eating in is healthier. Finally I said I'd do the dishes if he cooks. So he made a chicken pasta. The chicken was not good in the pasta. The marinara sauce The Guy used was good though. We sat down to an episode of "Law and Order" and ate. Afterward, both of our stomachs were upset. We decided to call it an early night about 9p.m. We hugged, thanked each other, and then I texted him on the way home since I forgot to tell him in person that I hoped he felt better.

No comments: