Saturday, June 28, 2008

Watch this movie

I saw this movie first advertised when I went to Tigerheat with all of the bloggers back in March I think it was. I searched for the movie on movies.com and it wasn't playing anywhere near me. I finally found it on amazon.com last night and youtube this morning. I watched all 10 parts on youtube and I have to say it was really sweet.

It is called "Shelter" and you'll have to do click on the video and find all the different parts, but the clips from user "dermacide" seem to be the best on there.

3 comments:

Aek said...

I saw that movie a while back. I think I downloaded it . . . Anyway, it was a sweet movie. I liked it.

Anonymous said...

I'm getting on it, only watched part 1 so far, but they got the hook in me. Need to see the rest now, thanks for tip.

Anonymous said...

your my daddy, your my daddy, your my daddy. Wow.