Monday, June 23, 2008

I kissed a girl

... only I didn't like it... I like guys...



Not that that was any surprise, but I've noticed on myspace lately everyone and their mother is saying on their bulletins they post "I kissed a girl" and in the body of the message wrote "comment on my pics" or "and I liked it and her name is Kirsty"

so maybe I should post a bulletin and say "I kissed a girl.... only I didn't... I like guys... who reads bulletins anyways?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was chatting with my friend Jenn tonight, the one who I'm sure would be ok with me coming out, but her mom would find out. Anyways, we were chatting about this song and here's what was said...

Mike- i've had "i kissed a girl" stuck in my head all day
Jenn- oooo she, she who kissed the girl and liked it?
Mike- yes!
Jenn- BAD!
Jenn- BAD!
Mike- i kissed a girl and i liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick, the one who kissed a girl just to try it
Mike- well i've been singing it all night around the house, but I've changed the lyrics to suit me
Mike- I kissed a boy and I liked it, the taste of his rough lips
Mike- lol
Mike- yes
Mike- I am weird like I said earlier
Jenn- MIKE!- Do you need to tell me something?
Jenn- hehehehe
[Mike sits thinking, pondering if he should come out so suddenly, over IM"]
Mike- hahaha
Mike- noooooo
Mike- are you in doubt of my sexuality?
[Mike thinks crap, he went on the defensive yet again when it comes to sexuality- but coming out over IM is definitely wrong. Mike then thinks about what The Guy said when we were talking a few weeks back where he said that if someone were to ask me if I were gay or something to that effect, that I would admit it]
Mike- lol
Jenn- i'm just saying
Jenn- lol
Mike- apparently she has another song on youtube "you're so gay"
Jennifer- o goodness
Mike- "you're so gay and you don't even like boys"
Jenn- i don't
Jenn- and i'm not
Jenn- wtf
Jenn- who does she think she is?
Mike- how about amy winehouse?
Jenn- eeeeeeeeeeeew

Then the conversation fizzled, but I was going to say something like "I'm sure you've had a lesbian tendency or urge before, I've certainly had a couple experiences with boys," but again, over IM is tooooo impersonal. Or I was thinking of the whole segue that her lyrics for your so gay aren't applicable to me because "I'm so gay and I do like boys."

As I was searching youtube later I found tons of variations- "I kissed a squirrel, dog, cat, horse, and so on," and had to share with Jenn
Jenn then asks, "so you have kissed a dog? a squirrel? a boy? a horse? a cat?"
I say I think I'm guilty on at least some of those charges.
She lol'd to that

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And after all of this, I had to search youtube to see if there were a "I kissed a boy and liked it" version. Indeed, there was, but I like my lyrics better, but here it is for you guys.


I'm thinking of calling Jenn tomorrow and confessing to the charges and so I don't have to keep lying. Ugh. I am ready for her to know, I just am worried.

1 comment:

Aek said...

I'm sure it'll go well and you'll both be fine. That song was stuck in my brother's head a few weeks ago, lol. I must admit, it's amusing and rather catchy.