Saturday, June 14, 2008

Teasing me

I am back! Thanks to reader closet for noticing my absence. I was without my Mac most of the week as it was being repaired. I had been borrowing The Guy's Macbook Pro to make it through finals week mainly to bring up word processing documents I needed. It was probably a good thing I had his computer instead of mine. It kept me off of things like AIM, Yahoo, xtube, myspace, facebook and other sites that distract me, so I had a lot more time to study for my finals.

The Guy and I talked on Thursday night about my computer problems with Apple. He was going to call Applecare for me, but it was too late and they had closed. He said come over Friday afternoon and we would handle it. I got a text about an hour after I called him on Thursday at 8p.m. telling me to come over then since we hadn't hung out all week. I texted him back and said it was a bit late- I have a final Friday morning, so let's do Friday afternoon. I get a text during my final yesterday morning and know it is him. He texted saying he was free after 4:00. Once I got out of the final I texted him back saying that I would be over at 4:30. He told me that was 30 minutes too late. I said I had to factor in traffic, which was a mess. It took me 25 minutes to get from the 60 freeway to the 10 freeway on the 15, for those of you who know that area usually it only takes 5-7 minutes.

I got to his place at 4:30, knocked, and he told me I was right on time. I complemented The Guy on his haircut. He shaved his head. He has the most awesome dark, dark brown/black hair and it was all gone. I've seen him with his head shaved before, but this was a shock. He told me he was feeling fat and having a shaved head makes him see his fat face, so he'll be more inclined to work it off. I told him he was still cute in my book. We hugged and then I gave him back his computer. We went into the office where he was playing Conan. We got caught up in each other's lives. His parents gave him the week off from work. His personal trainer feels as if his girlfriend isn't putting enough into the relationship. The Guy avoided telling him that the real thing was he was gay and he was using his girlfriends distance as an excuse to say that he is really wanting to try guys out. He was looking for faults in his girlfriend.

I sat watching him play Conan then logged on when The Guy made room for me to sit with my laptop there at the computer. I went from level 32 to level 33 after soloing on my own and turning in several quests. B, an 18 year old guy who just discovered WOW right before we stopped playing and wants to start playing Conan logged on and chatted with The Guy and everyone else in the guild. He doesn't have a good enough video card. The Guy said just send me your address and I'll send you a video card. The Guy bought him a top of the line $200 video card after spending a while deliberating, trying to figure out what type of card went in it.

We took a break about 7 to get dinner. The Guy had to change before he could go and he brushed his teeth, shaved his head again, we put the dog in the crate, then The Guy pulled down his shorts and asked if I liked his dick. I said yes and began sucking it. I did that for a few minutes and got down on my knees to suck. When I got up he pulled down my pants and sucked me for a few minutes. He said this was just a tease for later. Then we got in the car like nothing had happened and went to the Farmer's Market.

The Guy said he couldn't get cheese, chips, or anything unhealthy at the store. We avoided that. We got lots of vegetables, turkey, chicken, potatoes, and assorted berries for smoothies. We also got acai smoothie packs. I also found tofu steak, which looked really interesting, so we had to try it! The Guy stopped at Arco to get gas. We spent more time driving around looking for a gas pump and checking out hot guys than we did actually pumping gas. It took $70.00 exactly to fill The Guy's Accord at $4.47 a gallon.

We get back to his place and put the food away. I cook the turkey meat while The Guy does the dishes. Then The Guy finishes up the pasta sauce. It was good, as usual. The turkey gave it a little different taste than I'm used to, but the pasta was good. We used wheat pasta- healthy pasta noodles. We eat and watch "Law and Order." It was a suspensful episode.

After dinner we play Conan a little more and move from the office to the living room. The Guy brings me my computer and his as well so we can play in there. He said that I obviously wasn't going to get up myself. We put our computers up and then The Guy comes up to me and pulls me over to him on the couch. I lay down with my mouth about where his dick is. I suck him off for a while. Then he says to get some lube and a condom. He then fucks me on the couch. First I sit on his dick where I'm facing him, then away from him, then he pushes me over and fucks me. I thought that was pretty hot to be doing it in his living room since we've never done that much in there before. Thank goodness the windows were closed- although if someone were peeking in at the glass in the living room door they could see what was going on. Nobody did. The Guy said that we weren't going to cum- we were just teasing each other getting each other worked up.

The Guy and I lay back down to watch "Law and Order." He asks me if I'm going to stay the night and I say yes, if he doesn't mind. I was so tired and probably wouldn't have made it home. He said he minds- psyche. Then he emphasized because he said psyche it means he doesn't mind. We go to bed about midnight and the dog lays in between us, so I was unable to initiate any action and pick up where we left off.

We wake up at 6a.m. and I'm still exhausted. The Guy takes his dog out for a 10 minute bike ride and then comes back. During this time I call my sister's cell phone and leave a message saying it is about midnight, I'm tired, and am going to spend the night. I should have called last night, but didn't know I was going to stay until midnight when my parents were probably asleep. I just played it like it was midnight and was calling my sister's cell to at least put the ball in my favor and so they couldn't say I didn't call.

We get online about 6:30 and play more Conan. We play with his friend Dan and some Australian guy named Brad that The Guy knows. We do a real hard instance. Hard in that I was level 32 and everyone else was 38 or so. It lasts for 3 hours or so. We then take a break. The Guy and I get food. We warm up the pasta from last night. We tease each other about random stuff and I make fun of him for being so anal about me eating a Mike-sized portion. That's what we call it where I eat so little in comparison to The Guy.

It was a TBS movie weekend and we watched "Kate and Leopold" today and we both talked about what a bad movie that is- why would someone want to fall in love with spaghetti haired Meg Ryan? Why would she appeal to some guy from the 16th century? My mom posed the same question before... haha. Then we watched "Sleepless in Seattle," "Herbie the Love Bug" twice, and "RV" with Robin Williams.

Kevin is a new guy from Canada he met while playing this game who is gay. Kevin makes everything about sex and teased The Guy and I because I crashed at The Guy's place and slept in his bed. He deduced I slept in his bed. The Guy clarified no "uh-huh" happened and that the dog slept between us. Kevin and The Guy encourage me to start a new character and I do. I get 2 levels into it, then The Guy tells me to type "/camp" and then "hit quit." He wanted a break and he was using his internet crashing as an excuse. His internet did crash 2-3 times earlier in the morning when we were playing. Mike from Oregon calls and says he'd be by about 2p.m. The Guy and I decide to go outside for some sun. We go to the jacuzzi and somehow start talking about credit cards and how his parents pay for his and his brother's tuition on their Southwest credit card and then pay them off the following month, giving them thousands in frequent flier miles.

We go in and clean up the condo. I take the dishes out of the dishwasher, put them in, then start it. The Guy picks up all the trash and straightens out the bathroom, office, and his bedroom. The living room looked fine. We then settle down to play. The Guy decides our guild in the game needs a website, so he spent $200 and bought our guild a website. He spent some time designing it waiting for Mike to arrive. Mike walked in, said how upset he was at his roommate, then The Guy gave him his coffee maker and a video card. Mike asked if The Guy had memory for his computer that he could have. The Guy said no, but then went to his wallet in the kitchen and pulled out $100 for Mike to buy memory. Then Mike said $100 was too much and to give him less. The Guy pulled out 2 $20s, then said and here's another $20 to buy your roommate a drink to get her to calm down at the wedding. Mike was in town because he was going to a wedding. I finally met Mike in Oregon- his myspace picture is actually much cuter than he is in person. Maybe it is just because he was tired, not dressed up, and his hair wasn't done... maybe.

Kevin, The Guy, and I go back to playing. Kevin and The Guy help me do several lower level quests I hadn't done yet. I finally hit level 33. The Guy says they need to get me up to 35 because then I can go around with them without any problem. Kevin and The Guy help me do several quests in different areas.

The Guy and I get hungry about 5p.m. The Guy starts cutting up a potato, putting it in the frying pan, and then puts paprika on it. He gets the cajun flavored tofu steak out and says we'll have that. Then he gets the indian curry potatoes out and says we'll have that too. The Guy's plan is to mix everything together and then put an Indian Masala sauce on it. The Guy also made some rice to go with it. The Guy mixed everything together and it was really good. There was a bit much tofu. The tofu steak alone is not great. It was like biting into flan, not a steak, which was disappointing, but to be expected. The Guy wasn't a fan of the tofu, but said if he ate lots of it, it would make him skinny. It was only 90 calories. I laughed at The Guy several times while cooking and he responded with "what?" "what?" and I just said "oh, nothing," or "well, that's you" and other things. The Guy again teased me; this time about always wearing shoes in the house. My feet get so cold so easily. The Guy always goes shoeless and sockless. I asked him how he can do that without his feet getting cold. He claims his don't.

We go back to playing after dinner- Kevin, The Guy, and I. The Guy and I play together after Kevin leaves. I get up to level 35!!! It took a long time, but was worth it. YAY!!! I hit 35 about 10p.m. The Guy asked if I was ready to call it a night. I was. I was getting very tired. I didn't want to leave and The Guy was perfectly content having me there, but I figured I should come home and grace my parent's presence. They're out playing poker tonight with the realtor and his wife. Go figure. I could have stayed out later. HAHA. The Guy texted me as I was turning onto my street thanking me for the weekend. I texted him back and thanked him and said I always enjoy hanging out with him, even when he does tease me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your back, more good times with the guy, sounds like a nice relaxing time to me.

I started reading blogs about this time last summer so somewhere along the line I stumbled into yours and check it out once a week or so. It kind of helps to know there are others out there trying to find their way too. So, When you didn't post I thought maybe something was up. I'm very glad all is well.