Thursday, October 1, 2009

Family gone this weekend

My mom, dad, and sis are all going to be up in Nor Cal dealing with grandma and aunt stuff this weekend. Sis has to go because she needs someone to watch her and keep her on her toes. I get the house to myself. Very excited about that. What to do? What to do? I haven't the slightest idea. Should be fun, though. I know on one side it'll be alot of fun, but it also gets lonely and I know what they're dealing with, and will hear about it, which will make it hard.

Fun times, though. I'm looking forward to it. Maybe have the coworkers over for a movie?

2 comments:

Aek said...

Nice! You should spend a day and hang out in your house completely naked, LOL.

But I also like the idea of inviting coworkers over for a movie, that sounds like it could be a ton of fun. :P

Joey said...

So did you get into "trouble" last night?

Talk to you later!