Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Alone

Feeling really strange tonight and just wanting to write about it.
I feel really alone- I have talked to Mr. B and Gonzo on the phone, yet still feel alone.
Mr. B and I are finally getting together for that drink.
I have hung around my parents.
I guess I want someone who knows me better.
I feel alone in friendships with people.
I feel alone in not knowing about the future and others thoughts.
I feel alone when I don't know what the following day will bring.
I feel alone for making stupid mistakes, like I'm the only one to do them.
I can only do so much.
I just hope that when I open up my mouth and say things they don't mean the end.

*** Don't worry... not trying to sound too cryptic or worry anyone... just some thoughts brewing in my mind that wouldn't let me sleep without throwing out.***

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

From one alone person to another, *hugs*.

Anonymous said...

Now you know how Karl feels, ha!

Aek said...

A hug would be nice about now. *Hugs!* :D

Creative Thinker said...

you are not alone my friend.

Joe said...

I feel ya! I have some of the same thoughts running through my mind from time to time. Just know that there are people out there who are here for you and support you.