Sunday, June 14, 2009

Graduated from college

AND IT WAS FABULOUS!!!

Despite having to sit through 2 horrible graduation speakers, who both gave really depressing speeches, it was awesome!!!

Glad that my family and Gonzo were there.

They thought it was a little disappointing that unless you were a graduate you could not see the stage, and they had relatively good seats.

I was smart in texting my cousin as I was walking up to get my diploma, yet everyone was scrambling to get their camera, and barely had time to snap my picture.

The graduation was so unorganized- and that is the college's fault.

BUT I'M DONE!!!!!!! What next? I kind of feel empty.

4 comments:

Aek said...

Congrats on being done!! So, what's the next move for Mike now? I vote that you should take a month (or two) and just do NOTHING but relax (and maybe look for jobs?).

Joe said...

I agree. Take some time to relax. You definitely deserve that much. There is plenty of time to figure out what next. For now, just enjoey some down time.

Anonymous said...

Mike, I started reading your blog when I stumbled across it right after I discovered blogs even existed.
I was battling some depression and for some reason I enjoyed reading your blog and could relate to some of the hurdles you had with your sexuality and the journey you were on.

What a great achievement you've accomplished, especially when you consider all that has been on your plate!

I'm happy for you and impressed!

Thanks for blogging:
Closet

Mike said...

aek: I think I'll spend some time taking it easy... until August or so

Joe: I've got until August or so

Closet: Thanks for the very sweet comment!!! Anytime! E-mail me sometime!